Friday, December 22, 2006

Blogsvertise Update

I am updating on Blogsvertise. Follow the link, Click Here to Advertise on My Blog, and sign up either to advertise, or if you want to host their Advertisements on your blog. I have been working with them for roughly 1 week, and guess what, I have actually earned $25 with them, for simply reviewing other websites or webservices and blogging about them.

If you have a special niche site, like my http://www.huntingfanatic.blogspot.com , you may get more assignments, as there are a whole lot of internet marketing, finance, etc. sites out there, the specialty sites seem to get more assignments so far.

I will keep you posted as this opportunity seems to pay out, at least a little, but hey $5 or $10 for 5 minutes of work isn't too bad!!!

No comments: